2013/01/30

What a beautiful World Peace Festival!!


On Sunday September 16, 2012, the Seoul Olympic Stadium was packed to capacity for the first time in 24 years, since South Korea hosted the Olympic Games in 1988.
 Peace is Possible!!
 Ni Hao!
 Guten Tag!
 Mangandang Tanghali Po!!
 Two handsome man from USA



The World Peace Festival was a spectacular event, demonstrating unity and peace through friendly sports tournaments, mass games, and an enormous card section. Festivities started at 9am and lasted until 9pm, with foods from around the world, face painting, magic shows, performances by various artists, and messages of peace and hope from celebrities and VIP’s across the world.

댓글 10개:

  1. It was a fantastic day, and I really enjoyed.

    답글삭제
  2. wow. It's nice!. How can I see it event?

    답글삭제
  3. MANNAM volunteer IS PEACE. We are sharing love. We are spreading PEACE.

    답글삭제
  4. We are one.
    There are a lot around the world as the light of the meeting ...

    답글삭제
  5. The World Peace Festival was a spectacular event

    답글삭제
  6. wow..! That is so beautiful festival! really amazing~

    답글삭제
  7. It was nice festival!! I was so touched!!

    답글삭제
  8. 这是什么活动啊?好漂亮啊~~~

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. It was a festival for world peace!
      I hope you can join us together next time.^^

      삭제