2013/04/01

An essay Ⅳ by a MANNAM Korean Class teacher


I teach Korean for foreign workers at the Wanju Korean Class on Sundays.


Since I started teaching Korean, I have expected that I would see new ones to come and join us every Sunday. One Sunday, as usual, students were waiting for and welcoming us.

When I began the class, I found a new foreign worker in the classroom. He who came to Korea 3 months ago from Sri Lanka was able to read Korean, he had learned Korean for 6 months in his country.

As one starts a crowd, the number of students has continued to grow little by little which brought me to the MANNAM's slogan, "When Light meets Light, there is Victory." I was grateful to them who tried not to miss the class and to improve their Korean skills.


On the way back home after class, there was a beautiful red sunset in the distance, which gave me an impression again. I live a very busy life with no time to spare. However, since I started volunteering, I have seen a special view in my life. I am very satisfied.
Written by
Jae yeon Hwang

댓글 5개:

  1. Wow~ You have gained happiness through volunteerism!

    답글삭제
  2. I can understand your mind. Thank you to share your mind. Thank you to share your love. ^^

    답글삭제
  3. It's not just a class. It's love :D

    답글삭제
  4. I am really happy since I started volunteering in MANNAM.

    답글삭제