2013/05/06

MANNAM Korean class: May 5, 2013

"Why is English so important to us?"
Sometimes my students ask the question to me.
Whenever I heard that question, I didn't know what was the proper answer. I just learned it because it was interesting to me.
So, I've thought why is learning foreign language so important.

Yesterday, I went to Korean Class in Wanju. A chinese student came to learn. Other students told me that he couldn't speak neither Korean nor English.
To make things worse, his company has no Chinese.
They've only communicated with body language everyday!!
Can you imagine how embarrassed they were?

That time, I realized that language is so valuable.
Through language, we share information, thoughts and express our feeling.
We can learn everything easy when we know the language.
Finally, I got the answer from this.

And I also realized that MANNAM has been doing really great job letting them know language to communicate one another.

Volunteering is not difficult.
Sharing something that we have.
Giving things without reward.
That is volunteering.
That is the reason why I'd like to volunteer with MANNAM.








댓글 5개:

  1. Yes, it is. Your Korean class is all they need and that is LOVE in my eyes. +_+

    답글삭제
  2. Sharing something that we have.
    Giving things without reward.
    That is volunteering.

    This inspired me a lot. It makes me to think again:)

    답글삭제
  3. Thanks for your Essay.
    It is important to volunteer for myself.

    답글삭제
  4. communication with people! it is the basic instinct. you guys are doing a great job now. ^^

    답글삭제
  5. I like to learn foreign languages because i can communicate with others and learn their cultures!
    I'd better to take part in Mannam harder. :)

    답글삭제