6/08/2013
There was Korean class in Jeonju MANNAM.
This week, we’ve learn about “past form”.
The students from different countries were studying very hard.
They looked so serious asking me a lot of questions
and concentrated on my words to understand what I was saying.
It seemed to be really hard for them to pronounce Korean vowels.
But they kept trying to say perfectly.
I admire their courage.
Here is Super-beginners’ class.
These students have been studying from the basic of Korean.
After learning the basic, they will be able to read and say some sentences.
It will make them easier to stay here in Korea.
I wish they feel happy with knowing Korean language.
And that is my purpose of teaching in MANNAM.
Would you like to join?
E-mail me:) jaekyeongpark@gmail.com
MANNAM volunteer association has been teaching Korean language for free. The reason why we are doing this is to make foreigners staying in Korea feel easier by learning Korean language. Although there are so many foreigners in this country, many of places and roads have no English translations, and there aren't many Koreans who are able to speak English. I've seen lots of troubles because of it.
답글삭제So, we are here to help you!
I saw many MANNAMers in the web site here and there!
답글삭제Especially MANNAM korean classes look really alive and helpful.
MANNAM really acts what it say~
How lovable U guys R! ♡