2013/02/24

Enjoyed delicious brunch in Jeonju Diner!!


There is a nice restaurant in Jeonju called Jeonju Diner.
It is famous for Burgers and Burritos. Because the owner of the restaurant is a Canadian, the foods are western style. And I heard many western people have gatherings there.

I love its foods so much. Every menu I have tried was wonderful, and I like there cozy atmosphere as well. But I am not able to visit there regularly because it is not close to my place.

Last week, I had missed the food and I asked one of my MANNAM friend to go there and have brunch together.


The name of my menu was Simple Breakfast; fried egg, potatoes, a slice of bread and bacons with coffee. Even though it's called "Simple Breakfast", it was not simple for me. We enjoyed the dish very much.  : )

Thanks a lot for offering me a delicious meal! I would like to have a gathering party in there with my MANNAM friends so they could experience the excellent dishes.
You can search on the google map. It's in Samcheondong.

댓글 4개:

  1. Thank you for good information. I will go there soon~^^!!

    답글삭제
  2. I'd like to go eat everything~i want to experience western food culture^^

    답글삭제
  3. WoW! I should visit there Soooon.
    Thanks for posting with map! XD

    답글삭제