2013/02/04

MANNAM donated for children with cancer.


MANNAM Volunteer Association Jeonju branch delivered to the director of Jeonbuk university hospital.

In Daejeon, Korea, there was a charity event Aug. 4th. 2012. MANNAM Jeonju branch had managed a food booth, which sold chinese and lao foods, and donated the profits to the hospital.

"Though it's a small enough sum, we are happy that we could contribute to our community spending our time and passion. We would like to deliver our hearts to the little children with serious disease." said Min-uk Choi, a member of MANNAM.
Seong-hu Sung, the director of Jeonbuk university hospital said, "I appreciate the international students to give the profits and sincere hearts for children. And I hope the culture of donation would be more activated through this chance.

Giving their hands and delivering love makes the comunity bright.

댓글 13개:

  1. thank you so much!!^^
    I am so proud to be a part of this MANNAM.

    you can do it
    please say love^^

    답글삭제
  2. You had good event.
    Maybe. children have a positive dream.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I think so. MANNAM is everywhere to bring our neighbors happiness~ :)

      삭제
  3. Mannam makes the social comunity bright.

    답글삭제
  4. I was there. I was very proud of you guys. Thank MANNAM. I love MANNAM~

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. That's so lovely~
      Please join again next time!!

      삭제
  5. Mannam works for the better world. Mannam is wonderful volunteer association

    답글삭제
  6. It's a great story to read.
    Thank you for your work.
    I think it's awesome.
    have a nice day.

    답글삭제
  7. Mannam is really good cuz they understand the importance of sharing! :)
    I hope i can join it next time.

    답글삭제