Nowadays, in Korea, there is a gentle spring breeze and flowers in full bloom that make people's heart flutter. However, situations in Korea do not seem to settle down.
South and North korean use the same language and live in the same land. But both South and North have lived divided for over half a century. At the present day, South Korea is paying sharp attention to North Korea due to their threat of a nuclear weapon.
What makes it happen? We have heard "The world is one" without any difficulty since we were young. However, it is not difficult to realize that the world is not one. Before I met MANNAM Volunteer Association, I didn't even think about that we can unite the world into one. Now I am sure what we need acutely, in order to unite the world, is "Peace".
We, MANNAM, aim for "Peace" and try very hard to actualize it. Peace is not a dream which can't come true. Peace can be made! MANNAM hosted the World Peace Festival on 16th September last year with Honorary President Man Hee Lee and Chairwoman Nam Hee Kim for all who desire peace without discrimination of race, border, religion etc.
It was the peace movement.
I expect that world peace will be achieved in MANNAM by all of the Mannam members.
♬♩ Everytime we give it all
we feel the flame eternally inside us
lift our hands up to the sky
the morning calm helps us to
live in harmony for all time
Hand in hand we stand
all a cross the land
we can make this world a better
place in which to live
Hand in hand we can
start to understand
breaking down the walls that
come between us for all time
Arirang
Hand in hand we stand
all a cross the land
we can make this world a better
place in which to live
Hand in hand we can
start to understand
breaking down the walls that
come between us for all time
Hand in hand
Hand in hand
Hand in hand ♫♪
1988 Seoul Olympic Official Song - Hand in Hand (song by Koreana)
(The 24th Olympic Games, Sep 17 - Oct 2, 1988)


Peace only can achieve the world unification, I agree.
답글삭제one thing that I like about MANNAM is the members are actually acting "peace" not only saying it. Actualization is the one to be seen. Keep it up!
답글삭제:) Yes. It's very peaceful work~!!
삭제MANNAM also made me to look for world peace. I really want world peace now, and I hope MANNAM achieves it
답글삭제I can't forget the impression of that day!
답글삭제Yeah..it is Amazing as you wrote!!! :D
답글삭제And I love this song so~
'Hand in Hand'. Thank u for sharing this amazing festival. I hope your works go on and on! ♥
:-) Thank you, First Joy.
삭제Thanks for your interest, too~!
hands in hands, we can make this world a better place!!! yes we can!! =)
답글삭제I hope that world peace will be achieved in MANNAM by all of the Mannam members.
답글삭제너무나 멋집니다. 보고싶군요..
답글삭제