MANNAM Volunteer Association Jeonju branch is operating a Korean class for foreign workers in Wanju-Gun which is a small town near Jeonju.
From Oct. 7th. 2012 until now, it has been progressing every Sunday 5:00~6:30 p.m.
Though the students work hard and feel tired during weekdays, they are happy to have their time for learning Korean.
The foreign workers work from different companies. However they introduce each other to join this class.
Of course, the fee of the MANNAM Korean class is free.
Foreign workers are all welcome if you want to study Korean.

MANNAM It's nice to see.
답글삭제What a nice service!
답글삭제Yes!! I think the students are so lucky to meet MANNAM. haha!!
삭제This is beautiful mannam♥
답글삭제Sure.
삭제When light meets light, there is victory. :)
Meeting studying Korean?Teach Korean to foreigners? Cool.
답글삭제Good information for many people
답글삭제i love mannam
답글삭제Encounter overseas promote're in Korea!Korea would really be thankful
답글삭제That's right.Thank you.
삭제Well I've read
답글삭제To meet friends in other countries I do not feel lonely.
답글삭제Group seems to want to do with.
답글삭제Finally knew that's so good! ^ ^;
답글삭제Did a good job man!
답글삭제