2013/02/13

My Happy Voluntary work in MANNAM

 I am a member of MANNAM. I am writing because I'd like to share my happy feeling with others who are hesitating to do volunteer work.

I teach Korean language and visit an orphanage and a hospital with foreign members regularly. I like to be a friend with the foreign members because I can get a chance to learn many things, especially about their cultures.

I think that exchanging our thoughts each other is the first step to make the world be one and I really appreciate having these meetings.

In addition to, I have been learning a spirit of sacrifice through volunteering. I had not realized before. After joining voluntary works I just started to think that I got so many thankful things around me. I have a sweet family, friends and health. When I realized this, I felt I was a happy person. Being able to help somebody in need is a really great job. I will keep doing voluntary work, sharing my talents, time and my happiness.

I guess that making the world be happy is not that difficult. Just share your heart with your neighbors. That's enough. You know? All the big trees are also started from each tiny little seed. Please remember it. Thank you.

Written by
Hyo-jeong Lee


댓글 12개:

  1. Just share our heart with our neighbors~i think the best important thing is not recognition but execution~now let's start donating my talent^^

    답글삭제
  2. It reminds me one famous saying.

    Whoever is happy will make others happy, too
    -by Mark Twain

    Just little thing you can do will make the world a better place.
    Doing Good deed makes your heart warm and happy.
    Look around, there are many neighbors who wants your helping hand.

    답글삭제
  3. Love is what makes us belong to each other^^*
    The quickest way to receive love is to give~~~

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. yes :) I think giving love is easier than receiving it.

      삭제
  4. I think a volunteering is not a big thing. We can start to do volunteer with just small things in our life.

    답글삭제
  5. 'All the big trees are also started from each tiny little seed'
    That's impressive. First time, volunteer was curiosity. Next time, volunteer was an interest. Now, volunteer is very important thing in my life.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. hahaha~ Thanks!
      You are already a pure volunteer!

      삭제
  6. Who is Lee Hyo-jung? Is she your co-volunteer?

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Dear Sunsun Fun, pusanjigi
      Hyo-jung is my co-volunteer. U r right. She is a diligent volunteer. Haha~

      삭제