2013/04/04

The 2nd MANNAM Victory Cup in Daejoen.




May. 3. 2013, MANNAM Jeonju branch players took part in Victory Cup Basketball league in Daejeon. There were bunch of people waited for us to welcome. It had been a long time since we met members from other branches. I was excited.

At first, the match was started with the opening ceremony. MANNAM members and some cheerleaders cheered us with dancing. We played a game after the ceremony.


It wasn't a nice game for us. Since it was winter time, our players hadn't practiced at all. I was thinking that we would be lucky. However, sadly, the opponent team was so professional that we lost the game. I was sorry for my team members.

Although we lost, we played the game fairly. And no matter what we did, I was glad I could participate this MANNAM match. Because a part of the entry fee we had paid would be donated to the people in need. I was also happy that I could help neighbors in need through doing my favorite sport.

MANNAM had been doing many meaningful works now and in a future as well. Like the meaning of the word "MANNAM" in Korean, which is "meeting", I expect to meet more great event and nice people in MANNAM Volunteer Association.


Written by
Min uk Choi

댓글 4개:

  1. Through sports, I think it was great chance to meet together like the name MANNAM:)

    답글삭제
  2. Although you lost, I am proud of you and you are good players.

    답글삭제
  3. I hope that people around the world get together and make world peace through sports:D

    답글삭제
  4. I believe jeonju branch can win the game next time! XD
    Go for it!

    답글삭제