2013/03/23

A Fine day, Fine orphanage volunteer with MANNAM!

Sat. Mar. 23nd, 2013
MANNAM Jeonju branch went to Sundeok orphanage volunteer this weekend.
A month goes so fast. lol

Since we visit there every month, the children there and volunteers are getting closer. When we had arrived there, the kids were waiting for us which was not expected. Because they used to like sleeping more than spending time with us. We were touched.

This time, we prepared some notebooks with no pictures on them, and different kinds of color pans. We let the children decorate the covers of the notebooks which subject was Peace or Dream.

 

Their drawing skills were fantastic!!
Among them, a girl was dreaming to be a painter. I cheered for her.


Some mischievous children drew our hands for fun. Haha! :p


Although It's just small kindness, they like our visiting and even miss us.
They said, "You should come next month! Don't miss it!"
Thank you all my little angels!
I can't wait to meet them next time.

댓글 12개:

  1. Precious memory with kids~!
    They must be happy:D

    답글삭제
  2. I am seeing angels in this world. ^*^ Thanks ^*^

    답글삭제
  3. Nice picture on the notebooks. Our generation should prepare a peaceful world to these angels. ^^

    답글삭제
  4. Thanks for such a great post!
    I am going to show off magics for children.
    Although I am not professional but I would like to make fun for children.

    답글삭제
  5. When kids says "You should come next month" or "I'll miss you", it really makes my heart warm

    답글삭제
  6. Wow. Magic show? I expect that.
    I want to find something for children like you. :(

    답글삭제
  7. The kid did a great job! It looks so beautiful and real. I have been thinking a lot of what peace is recently and I might need to ask many kids about it and will ask them to show me and us what it is through short comment or painting or etc. Don't you think it is such a good idea? :) Thanks for giving me a lovely inspiration!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Thats my pleasure. Thank.u for sharing ur thoughts for us: ) ♥

      삭제
  8. I have a Q. Did you draw the heart and a bird with just color pen? I also wanna try to do that. You use marker? I am curious :) haha its cool

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hi dear, pusanjigi^^ Thanks for asking. It is acrylic paint... The drawing was made by hyo jeong Lee, one of our members. She is a real artist!

      삭제