2013/03/26
MANNAM CULTURE CLUB IN JEONJU : SOCCER
Greetings!!
Finally, MANNAM Soccer Club(MANNAM Lions) reopen in Jeonju.
MANNAM Soccer Club provides for those who take an interest in soccer.
We will open all foreigners who fancy to learn and to play soccer.
Where : Futsal ground at Cheryun Park near Jeonju Zoo
When : 4:00-6:00pm Every Sunday except Last Sunday.
Membership fee is 10 thousand won per month.
It will be used rental ground fee and water.
If you have any question, text or call me, 010-3719-7319.
See you soon:D
Labels:
Culture class,
Exciting sports,
jeonju,
Jeonju Zoo,
mannam,
MANNAM LIONS,
MANNAM soccer,
soccer,
Soccer Club,
Sports Club,
Victory
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)

I am going. It is good. I was waiting for sport class for a ling time. :)
답글삭제It'll be fun if many people come and join us ^^
삭제Sounds good.
답글삭제The weather is becoming warmer and wamer.
I would like to play the soccer.
Moderate exercise is good for health.
삭제After exercise, you would have a good apetite.