2013/03/29

MANNAM) We long for Freedom and Peace

This is a video that a MANNAM branch visited Seodaemun Prison History Hall in Seoul, Korea.

Have you heard about it?

The Seodaemun Prison History Hall is the museum preserves and displays Seodaemun Prison signifying the suffering and pain of Koreans during the modern period.
Here, independence activists and pro-democracy activities were jailed and martyred.
Despite such a history of suffering, Koreans achieved independence and democracy. The Seodaemun Prison History Hall represents the history of struggle to achieve Korea's independence and democracy with such indomitable spirit and potential.

MANNAM hosted an event there with foreigners. They toured the hall and wrote some messages with their hope and wishes.

Although I wasn't there, I'm sure they must have felt that it was necessary to have freedom and peace.

Please enjoy this video.





댓글 5개:

  1. Without those life bachisin history for the independence of the Republic of Korea, the Republic of Korea today's off-limitsTheir descendants continue these activities in the meeting was hoping if you did not forget the absolute their merits.

    답글삭제
  2. Thanks to all these independence activists. We will remember their sacrifice and work harder for world peace.

    답글삭제
  3. I also want to write some messages with their hope and wishes.

    답글삭제
  4. Coz of our ancester's efforts and sacrifice, we have freedom..! Surely here is something we can do like them.

    답글삭제
  5. Wow~I envy them...It might be a really good experience.
    I wish I were there with them. :0

    답글삭제