The International division of MANNAM Volunteer Association offers foreigners residing within Korea the opportunity to get involved with many aspects of the local communities' lives which are normally inaccessible.
Apart from our large-scale volunteering events, MANNAM regularly volunteers at some of the institutes and community centers around Seoul. Over time a close bond has formed between the public that make use of these facilities and our volunteers.
Certainly, volunteering and serving the community in this way will be a highlight of your MANNAM experience.

yeah!! I am happy to be a MANNAM member!! =)
답글삭제I thnk Volunteer of help for someone is pleased to me.
답글삭제Also I don't want any money and honor.
I am so proud to be a member of MANNAM International!
답글삭제The picture looks like MANNAM is not just volunteering but also spreading happy virus:D
답글삭제I am so pround of you although I was not there. Lovely people & Lovely members :)
답글삭제MANNAM members is beautiful because they give us warm mind
답글삭제If you are foreigners, that would be so awesome to have those kinds of chances to get involved in local people!
답글삭제Def... highlight of your MANNAM experience!
답글삭제