2013/03/26

MANNAM Doran Doran Korean culture class

It's been about 6 months since MANNAM Jeonju branch started Korean class. Many of foreigners came over and took lessens.
In December, 2012, we divided into two parts by level.

Here is the detail.
Every Saturday,
14:00~15:30 Beginner's level
16:00~17:30 Intermediate level
The class room is near Jeonbuk National University.



This time, we invited a special guest who was a teacher at different place; Wanju Korean class around Jeonju. For beginner's class, he taught about how to say numbers in different situations.


They looks confused. It seems that learning Korean for foreigners were so complicated. But, cheer up!! You guys can do it!!



Meanwhile, we opened a small super-beginner class for new students who didn't know about Korean at all. They learn from the Korean alphabets.
The beginning is half of the whole. I'll also keep my fingers crossed for them!

It was such a great time! I always enjoy being a part of it.
By the way, MANNAM is offering the Korean class for free. What a wonderful chance!!
Even if we, teachers, spend our time and efforts to make meaningful class, we don't expect the students to give us any money.
We just expect you to visit us and learn Korean for your better lives in this country.
We're welcome you all who want to study Korean with nice people.
Thank you. : ))


댓글 5개:

  1. When I was in a foreign country really well and wanted to speak English.
    So I want to teach Korean for abroad persons.
    I understand their situation.

    답글삭제
  2. Learning another language is hard for evereyone!
    But after learning it, it 'll be much easier to live in Korea

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I agree~~
      I wish more people come and join this class.

      삭제